Sutherland serves marquee clients in major industry verticals. With our head office located in Rochester, New York, USA, Sutherland spans 60 locations across 19 countries supporting 8 industries, focusing on delivering results that businesses can see, resulting in improved experiences that their customers can feel.
If you are a Customer Service Associate looking for a rewarding global career, do not miss this opportunity!
As a Customer Service Representative, you are tasked to deliver high quality of service to the customers and clients of one of America’s largest multinational telecommunications conglomerates.
- Handle customer requests professionally and sympathetically
- Exceed client and company performance expectations
- Maintain customer account information and records
- Participate actively on a team working together to solve customer issues
- Interact with client departments when escalations are required
- Ability to handle stress, show empathy and not take difficult customers personally
- Ability to work in a team environment accepting responsibility for decisions and how results may impact team
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- With Customer Service background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, internet, basic PC and keyboarding skills with the ability to type 30 wpm and to use multi-task applications as required
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, organized and flexible with the ability to learn client driven material
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Enjoy a set of Industry-leading benefits
- Get paid while in training
- Receive HMO and free dependent
- Educational support for employees
- Employee referral incentives
- Vacation and Sick Leaves
- We have sites nationwide that can be near your location
- Stable & secured company