Location : Penang
Salary: MYR 3.9k - 4.4k
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) will povide the best customer experience by understanding and fully grasping requests, inquiries and complaints from our customers, making them feel valued and glad to have consulted the company
The CSS will be the primary contact for customers.
The CSS lives the values of our client which are: -
- Responsibility: The CSS represents the client and is the face of the brand to the outside world.
- Quality and a Passion for Excellence: We always want to shoot for the best possible result.
The CSS is expected to project a professional company image through various communication channels.
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least Diploma or equivalent in any discipline.
• Must have B2 level English Language Proficiency (reading, writing, speaking and aural comprehension)
• Minimum of 1 year work experience in customer services / sales related
• Fresh graduates are welcome with degrees in the following disciplines: English with Communication, English for Professionals, Mass Communication, or any related field
• Call centre experience is not a ‘must’ but would be a distinct advantage.
Required Interpersonal Skills:
Be able to quickly and accurately understand information that is shared by customers or dealerships and summarize them in an easy-to understand way
Report accurately and without delay by correctly judging urgency and prioritizing accordingly
Polite and up-beat response on the phone
Ability to quickly acquire the necessary technical knowledge regarding features and functions of the company products as well as surrounding relevant laws and regulations and explain to customers in an easy-to-understand way
Ability to acquire knowledge in real time using official communications, press materials, dealer information materials, vehicle literature, Call Center knowledge, etc.
Customer Service orientation
Customer Results/Solutions focussed
Customer Expectations Management
Active Listening Skills
Ability to handle queries and objections in a professional manner
Passionate about communication and interacting with people is key to success in this role
Able to receive continuous feedback and work in a fast-paced working environment
Positive attitude and willingness to learn and go the ‘extra mile’ for self-improvement
Emotional intelligence and ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or annoyed
Good reasoning and analytical skills
Able to demonstrate critical thinking, a proactive attitude, and composed communication in challenging situations.
Must be able to speak, read and write in English and Vietnamese
• Minimum typing speed of 40wpm with a 90% accuracy score.
• Computer literate and fully conversant in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
(May perform other duties as requested that may not be specifically addressed in this document)
Overview of CSS Role:
• CSS represents the brand, the culture, and the values of the client
• Your attitude and how you behave will determine how our client is perceived by its customers
• It is imperative that the CSS maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
• Customer concerns must be handled positively and professionally
• Must interact, support, be open to receiving feedback and reporting issues on behalf of our customers
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Support customers to place online orders with the client.
• Provide timely support to customers through available communication channels (inbound phone calls and email).
• Pro-actively support customers to mitigate the risk of damage to the client’s brand and customer loyalty.
• Identify and escalate priority issues through appropriate channels as and when necessary.
• Work harmoniously with other team members to identify better ways of working and promotes a culture of continuously improving the customer support experience.
• Maintains and improves quality of service by sharing suggestions and recommendations.
• Keep job knowledge and skills up to date by attending training and continuously learning.
• Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client.
• Adhere to the policies and procedures set by the company and client.